We automate logistics processes
Request an offer
and improve warehouse service
Anteeo WMS system will efficiently automate and speed up the logistics processes in your company.
Additionally, it will integrate with the systems supporting the company's operations – ERP and e-commerce platforms, and will enable free communication between them. Automation will lower the company's costs and save time that you can spend on developing the company.
Anteeo WMS has been listed as one of the best WMS systems in Poland, according to a list prepared by the Magazynuj.to portal and published on the Forbes.pl website.
Who is it for?
and distribution centres
Benefits of implementingAnteeo WMS
Improving warehouse processes
- Designing logistics processes
- Defining bottlenecks
- Implementing proven warehouse solutions
- System simplicity and readability
Automating warehouse services
- Supporting the GS1 standard
- Electronic data exchange
- Sending notifications concerning operations via e-mail
- Supporting the packing station
- Complete inventory control
- Defining the manner of picking products
- Automating the disposition of products to be released
- Improving the process of completing single-item releases
- Android, Microsoft Azure, .NET
- Powerful mobile terminals
- Business Intelligence
Increasing work efficiency
- Automatic identification of items
- Integration with sales systems
- Integration with courier companies
- User training
- Generating warehouse documents
- Monitoring the work of the warehouse
- Accounting of warehouse services
Analysing warehouse work with Business Intelligence
- Analytical panels
- Report for Android smartphones
- Access to data via a web browser
Flexibility of profiling system functions
- Possibility to adapt the system to the requirements and specificity of the company's operation
- Constant and dynamic development of the company
- Safe access to data from anywhere with cloud solutions
Minimizing the costs of logistics operations
- Shortening the time of receipt and release of products
- Increasing staff efficiency
- Minimization of errors caused by the human factor
Anteeo WMS stands for
A multi-module, multilingual, scalable solution supporting logistics operations for companies from the TSL and distribution industries
based on Microsoft solutions (MS SQL, .NET), Zebra (collectors, scanners, and label printers)
A complete IT solution
integrated with ERP systems (incl. Comarch ERP, SAP, Dynamics, Symfonia, Subiekt, Wapro, Enova, and others), supporting logistics, warehouse and production activities, as well as the supply chain or e-commerce)
Meetings of people from the industry
as part of Anteeo Rada Programowa and Anteeo TSL Business Meeting
Rich educational offer
in terms of Anteeo WMS EDU - for universities and vocational technical universities
Distinguishing features of Anteeo WMS
- Comprehensive management of service processes for logistics operators
- Supporting the participation in the supply chain
- The possibility to support online stores
- Control, tracking, and storage of materials via a warehouse
- Automatic communication with business partners – via the Anteeo WMS API ERP module
- Comprehensive logistics solutions that constitute the perfect complement for companies taking advantage of ERP systems
- Support for production processes
Anteeo WMS Manager
- The module allows for managing warehouse processes, planning work, and provides an insight into both the execution of the orders and the staff's activity. It allows assigning orders based on priorities and tracking the progress of ongoing operations.
Anteeo WMS Warehouseman
- The module is intended for implementing operations by a warehouse worker from the level of a mobile device. It ensures automation and comfort of work, as well as minimizes the occurrence of human errors, significantly increasing the efficiency of the performed tasks.
Anteeo WMS B2B
- An interface allowing to notify receipts and external releases as well as generating inventory statements from the level of a web browser.
Anteeo WMS Shipping
- The module allows to cooperate with many delivery companies, which facilitates organising warehouse work and more efficient notification concerning courier parcels.
Anteeo WMS API ERP
- The interface enables direct integration with a dedicated ERP class system.
Anteeo WMS Notifications
- The module informs the specified people via e-mail about receiving an order for execution and releasing goods from the warehouse.
Anteeo WMS Billing
- A billing module allowing to define the billing terms for a customer. On their basis, billing reports are generated containing information concerning specific fees for warehouse services.
Anteeo WMS Picking
- Picking allows a warehouse worker to complete multiple orders at the same time. The optimal collection path and picking with a trolley allows for a significant increase in efficiency when carrying out more orders.
Anteeo WMS Packing
- The packaging module constitutes an interface supporting the process of preparing orders for shipment. From the level of the packing station, the user verifies the completed orders and registers the transport units.
Anteeo WMS Printouts
- The module allows creating and generating dedicated warehouse and transport documents. Anteeo WMS Printouts is based on a built-in tool for designing dedicated system printouts – Stimulsoft.
Anteeo WMS BI
- A module taking advantage of the Microsoft Power BI tool to carry out an advanced business analysis. Integration with the Anteeo WMS database ensures transforming data into information, and information into knowledge, which can work directly in favour of increasing the organisation's competitiveness.
Anteeo WMS Forklift Terminal
- A solution for forklift operators for full-pallet handling. The module works with a hand-held barcode reader and trolley terminals.
Anteeo WMS Apaczka
- The Anteeo WMS Apaczka module allows taking advantage of the potential of the largest logistic services platform in Poland - Apaczka, complementing the system's functionality with available integrations with courier companies. All orders and shipment tracking in one place, without minimum delivery requirements, at competitive prices.
Anteeo WMS – system functions
- Delivery notification
- Vehicle unloading
- Registering received products
- Receipt verification
- Setting aside units for storage
- Receipt closing
Relocation of products
- Change of position
- Warehouse transfer
- Transfer between centres
- Product release order
- Completion of releases
- Transfer between centres
- Single-order release picking
- Collective release picking
- Packing releases
- Shipping releases
- Physical inventory
- Inventory differences
Billing of warehouse services
- Billing parameters
- Defining the conditions for charging a fee
- Charging storage fees for an indicated period
|Anteeo WMS LITE||Anteeo WMS STANDARD||Anteeo WMS ENTERPRISE|
|Number of companies served||-||1||No limits|
|Minimum number of users||-||2||2|
|Systems administration||-||individual, independent||individual, independent|
|Cloud 365 version (SaaS)|
|Number of served companies||1||1||No limits|
|Minimum number of users||2||2||2|
|Company server or server platform hosting||-|
|Data Centre Servers||Microsoft Azure||Microsoft Azure, Comarch Cloud, Polcom Cloud||Microsoft Azure, Comarch Cloud, Polcom Cloud|
|Integration with ERP systems, e-commerce, couriers|
|Sprint||from 3 days||-||-|
|Configuration analysis||-||5–12 days||-|
|Process analysis||-||-||20–30 days|
|Enterprise||-||-||to be determined after analysing the processes|
|Assistance (warranty)||12 months||12 months||12 months|
|SLA agreement and Post-implementation Care|
Detailed valuation will take place after analysing the customer's needs and requirements.Request an offer
They've trusted us
In today's world of logistics, the Anteeo WMS system constitutes an indispensable tool for managing logistics processes in our logistics centres. It makes it easier for us to manage the products of our customer and it automates many processes, which allows to quickly carry out orders.
Patryk AngelardPresident of the Management Board of Point of View Sp. z o. o. sp. k.
The Anteeo WMS app constitutes an indispensable tool that facilitates warehouse work and has an impact on minimizing the time of complex logistics processes.
Grzegorz RogalskiOperational Director of Logmaster Sp. z o. o. sp. k.
Thanks to the Anteeo WMS system, we've optimized and automated most of the warehouse processes. We can also easily and quickly verify the efficiency of the employees and the flow of goods.
Patryk WyszkowskiIT Manager, Gabona Professional Cosmetics Supplier