Anteeo sp. z o.o. respects the right to privacy and takes advantage of the best practices in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”)
- In accordance with the provisions, Users have the right to object the processing of data, the right to delete data, the right to limit data processing, the right to access and rectify data and to transfer it.
- The Administrator of Personal Data is Anteeo sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Wróbla 9, 02-736 Warsaw.
What are cookies?
Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device, for example computer, smartphone, or tablet. These files are intended for using the websites of the Portals belonging to Anteeo sp. z o.o. They include the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time at the device.
The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Portal User and obtains access to them is Anteeo sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Wróbla 9. Anteeo sp. z o.o. websites do not automatically collect any information, except for information included in cookie files. The files (cookies) used by Anteeo sp. z o.o. (placed on the user's end device) may be made available to its partners and companies handling the IT area in marketing terms.
What are cookies used for?
- optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Portal User and properly display the website, tailored to the User's individual needs;
- creating statistics, which help to assess how the Users of the Portal use the websites, which allows for improving the Website's structure and content;
- remembering the interactions undertaken by the User, e.g. the answers provided during Internet surveys;
- maintaining the User's session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password at each web page;
- supporting Users in using the Portals.
Embedded content from other sites
- Articles on our main page may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded contents from other websites behave in a similar way as if a user visited a specific site directly.
How long do we store your data?
The Service uses two basic cookie files – session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary files, and they are stored until a User leaves a page of the website (through going to another website, logging out, or closing the browser).
- Persistent cookies are stored on a User’s end device until they are deleted by the user or until the time set for their storage lapses. The User may change the browser settings at any time to block cookie files or to each time receive information about storing cookie files on the end device. Other available options can be checked in the web browser settings. Keep in mind that by default, most browsers accept cookie files to be stored on the end device.
- Information concerning web browser settings can be found in the browser menu (help section), or on the website of its manufacturer.